We live in a time where there are tons of self-help or personal development books on basically any subject you can think about.
So one of my Top 5 Strengths according to the Gallup StrengthsFinder tool that I use is LEARNER. As a Learner, I constantly read things on self-development, marketing and business growth which are some of the things that interest me. These books and articles, videos and online courses are amazing, but I have to say that I am experiencing a massive information overload and I simply do not know where to start and with what.
So I found that having a coach or mentor can really help you to focus and guide you so you take the relevant steps to reach your goals or overcome obstacles and so on.
For me, having a coach meant that I didn’t have to do all the self-help or business growth things at once, I could break it down into several action steps and in turn feel less overwhelmed and more accomplished.
Coaching can have a powerful effect on your life – here are some of it’s benefits:
- Coaching builds up confidence and competence.
- Coaching promotes individual and team excellence.
- Coaching establishes goals.
- Coaching provides accountability and activates high commitment to goals.
- Coaching unlocks and activates potential.
- Coaching improves life/work balance.
- Coaching improves effective communication.
I urge you to get a coach or mentor to help you on your journey!