Your coach supports you in achieving a personal or professional goal, by focusing on specific tasks and objectives. Neuro coaching is based on scientific research into the human brain and how it functions.
We have learned more about the brain in the past two decades than in all of human history. A good deal of what we are learning is surprisingly counter-intuitive. With a solid understanding of how the brain functions, and how to work with (instead of against) it, a coach’s results can be spectacular.
Working with knowledge of how the brain functions, enables a coach to create foundational change that results in longer-lasting behaviour change and results.
Brain-based coaching provides you with a focused effort aimed at reaching your goals. It creates an environment in which you create your own thinking space. It deepens your thinking so you gain new insights into the influences that hold you back or keep you in a mental loop where opportunities are missed due to restrictive views.
Areas in which neuro coaching can help you become more effective:
• How to get rid of feeling overwhelmed;
• How to make tough decisions;
• How to communicate more efficiently;
• How to find balance: personal and professional well-being;
• How to solve personal and professional problems and frustrations;
• How to get rid of a lack of vision;
• How to solve time mismanagement:
• Getting stuck on day to day tasks, but never get to work on what really matters;